Your browser is not supported. Please use IE 8 or above.
Any Documents & Materials that are made available to download from this server are the copyrighted work of BNI (Business Network International Limited) and/or its representatives Documents & Materials contained ON THIS WEBSITE are proprietary.
Disclosure or dissemination of this material outside of BNI would be in violation of copyright laws and is prohibited.
Permission to use Documents (such as L.T. Manuals, Tool Kits and Forms, etc..) from this server ("Server") is granted, provided that (1) all copyright notices appears in all copies (2) use of such Documents from this Server is for BNI informational and educational and non-commercial use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the www.bni.co.uk website or any other BNI owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of BNI websites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any BNI website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by BNI.
Welcome to the Business Network International Limited (“BNI”) Terms and Conditions of Service at www.bni-ng.com.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Website, and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you should not use or access this Website.
Before you proceed with navigating around our website, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, or do not understand them, please contact BNI Nigeria national office by email to email@example.com or call +2347026259590 between 9am – 5pm (GMT +1) Mon-Fri. You will be sent an acknowledgement of your email within 48 hours.
Calls and may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
“Terms” and "Conditions" means these terms and conditions;
"Product" and ‘Service’ means a product and/or service displayed for sale on the Website; "Product Description" and “Service Description” mean that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product and/or Service are provided;
"Users" means the users of the Website collectively;
"Personal Information" means the details provided by you on registration;
"We/us" means Business Network International Limited;
"Website" means the website located at www.bni-ng.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it;
"Cookies" means tiny text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your session(s) on our Website and to identify your computer;
"You" means a user of the Website.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any use of this Website, and orders placed by you, must be strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You agree that:
• The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
• You are responsible for information entered and security of password;
• You permit us to send you information such as, for example, service messages and general administration notices, and
• You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information, or should these be incorrect and/or wrongly disclosed, by contacting us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +2347026259590 between 9am – 5pm Mon-Fri.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity, or to use a false name, or a name that you are not authorised to use.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or BNI has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof). We reserve the right to unilaterally remove/suspend your information, for example, objectionable/ malicious items (notwithstanding which, BNI renounces any obligation to monitor your information for such items), and to retain such information after deletion.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your account and/or your Personal Information.
2.4 Our rights
We reserve the right to:
• Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you, and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
• Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions, then you must stop using the Website immediately.
2.5 Third party links
• To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites, or resources for you to access at your sole discretion.
• You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website, we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for
• (i) the privacy practices of such websites,
• (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources or
• (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
• When you use our website, we may offer you recommendations, showing products and/or services we think might be suitable for you or which you might like.
• The recommendations we offer you may change when you make a purchase and browse around the Website.
• We take reasonable care to ensure our recommendations are in line with your behaviour as a user and/or customer on www.bni-ng.com. Details of the products and services we recommend - such as price - are correct at the time recommendations are originally made to you, but can be subject to change without notice.
To order products and/or services on www.bni-ng.com, you need to have cookies enabled. If you do not wish to enable Cookies, you will still be able to browse our Website. Cookies do not harm your computer nor its contents.
We do not store personally identifiable information (such as credit card details) in Cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from Cookies to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products or services to show you when you are browsing our Website.
We have relationships with carefully-selected and monitored third parties who may also set Cookies during your visit to our Website, to be used for re-marketing purposes, to show you different products and services based on what you appear to be interested in.
To opt out of Cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ (opens in a new window - please note that BNI is not responsible for the content of external websites).
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure (password- and firewall- protected) server, and we will comply fully with the requirements.
When you request information or purchase items on this Website, we will ask you to enter, and we will collect, personal Information from you such as your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product and/or service items, credit card or other payment information and a password.
We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (for example, the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
Please be aware that this Website is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with BNI products or services which are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other Websites.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with guidance from the Information Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
• Processing your orders;
• For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
• To serve Website content and advertisements to you;
• To administer this Website;
• If you consent, to notify you of products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, email or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations (the ‘Privacy Directive, which regulates privacy and data protection in the electronic communications sector.
When ordering online, you may be given the option to receive information from BNI by post, email or telephone, about products, services, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, please ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line, by email to email@example.com or telephoning us on +2347026259590 between 9am – 5pm Mon-Fri.
You will be sent an acknowledgement email within 48 hours. Calls may be monitored for quality and training purposes.
Please be aware that if we are requested by the police, or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are required to do so.
When entering any of our promotional events or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions in any email received.
We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our Website.
4.2 Contract creation
The steps which create the contract between you and BNI are:
• You place the order for your products and/or services on our Website by clicking the Confirm Order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on our Website.
• We will send to you an order acknowledgement email, which details the products and services you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation nor order acceptance from BNI.
• As your product is shipped from our warehouse, or your service request is actioned, we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
• Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and BNI will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered, or the provision of the Service requested, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
• The product or service you ordered being unavailable.
• Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
• A pricing and/or product or service description error.
5.1 Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of our Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
Any other use of the material and content of our Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content, nor to assist or facilitate any third party to do so.
Please note BNI cannot take responsibility for any recommendations nor content of third party sites, even if linked to our Website.
5.2 Compliance with laws
Our Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
5.3 Limitation of liability
While we use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from the course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products and Services. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
• any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
• any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
• any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Terms of Service.
5.4 Severance, waiver and survival
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
5.5 Entire agreement
These Terms and Conditions of Service govern our relationship with you.
Any changes to these Terms must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems regarding what BNI and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Terms of Service, you have not relied on any representation, save insofar as the same has expressly been included in these Terms, and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation.
Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these Terms and Conditions of Service.
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
(a) the payment of a fee (currently nil); and
(b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
5.7 Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Nigeria, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You are encouraged to check frequently to see updates or changes to our Website Terms and Conditions of Service policy. Queries regarding this Policy should be directed to:
BNI NIGERIA national office
P. O. Box 22058, Ikeja, Lagos State
Telephone: +234-70262595990 between 9am – 5.pm Mon-Fri.
Copyright BNI. All Rights Reserved. All company names, product names logos included here may be registered trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.